You are here
CATT Graduate Research Assistantship for Entering Students
CATT offers graduate research assistantship for students interested in pursuing Ph.D. degrees in the area of telecommunications and distributed information systems. The areas of research at CATT include:
- High-speed networks.
- Wireless networks.
- Multimedia communications.
- Distributed information systems.
- Hardware and software security.
- Control and robotics.
- Analysis, management, and visualization of data.
- Electric power systems and power electronics.
- Internet and Web search.
- Computer engineering (nanoelectronic devices, circuits, architectures and CAD).
Students with excellent academic credentials are invited to apply. The assistantship offers a stipend and free tuition, for a period of one year. Interested students should apply for admission either in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department or the Computer Science and Engineering Department. Applicants are encouraged to contact individual professors they wish to work with. The GRE is a requirement for all applicants. The application deadlines are: February 1 for the Fall semester and October 15 for the Spring semester. For more information call (646)997-3740 or send an e-mail to email@example.com